Try out this delicious and easy camping recipe this fall at the campground! This foil packet dinner recipe was found on ChelseasMessyApron.com and is the perfect way to end a day of fun at the campground. Get all the ingredients and instructions below!
- 1 package Smoked Italian Turkey or Chicken Sausage, coined
- 2 cups baby red potatoes, quartered
- 3/4 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup crimini mushrooms, diced
- 3 small bell peppers
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 and 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated, optional
- Optional: fresh parsley, salt and pepper
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat and prepare 4-6 squares of heavy-duty foil. Spray with cooking oil.
- Wash and dry all produce. Then chop the potatoes into 1″ pieces, finely dice the onion and mushrooms. Thinly slice the bell peppers and mince the garlic.
- Cut the sausage into 1/2″ pieces and combine with the veggies, a drizzle of olive oil, and all the seasonings. Salt an pepper to taste and toss until combined.
- Divide among the foils and seal tightly, leaving room for steam inside the packet without letting it escape.
Grill for 25-30 minutes until sausage is heated through and the veggies are tender but not soft.
Using heat resistant gloves, open the packets to allow the steam to release and serve!
Contact us today and we’ll help you find the perfect RV for sale at Campbell RV to make your family adventures at the campground easier and more enjoyable than ever.