Check out this delicious and easy camping recipe that will ensure you can keep everyone fed and happy at the campground without having a lot of dishes to clean. The foil nachos are the perfect quick and easy dinner to enjoy at the campground after a day on the trails. If you’re looking for the right RV to take you on your camping adventures, shop the new RVs for sale at Campbell RV.
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 can sweet corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 3 cups pepper-Jack cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Fresh cilantro and lime wedges, for serving
- Prepare your grill and allow to heat to a medium heat.
- Shred the rotisserie chicken and chop the onion.
- Toss the chicken and onion with enchilada sauce, corn, beans, and 8 oz of cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Make six 12″ squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil and add a handful of chips to the foil. Top with a scoop of the chicken mixture and sprinkle generously with cheese.
- Leave enough room on the edges of the foil to fold it over and create a sealed packet. Repeat for each packet.
- Add the packets to the grill, preferably to a top rack where it won’t be directly above the flames, and cook until cheese is just melted and chicken is warm. 5-10 minutes.
- Top with sour cream, cilantro, lime, and serve!
Contact us for more information today! We’ll help you start making unforgettable memories with your family.