If you love every aspect of fall, and you’re planning your next trip to the campground in your Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf toy hauler travel trailer from Campbell RV. You’ll love these easy fall recipes for pumpkin spice drinks that are easy to make and enjoy at the campground. So, pack up your crew and head to your favorite fall destination this weekend!
Pumpkin Spice Latte
Recipe from InspiredTaste.net
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- 2 cups dairy or dairy substitute
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- Sugar to taste or sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream
- In a medium sauce pan, heat milk, pumpkin puree, and sugar until hot but not boiling.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and coffee.
- Divide into two mugs, top with whipped cream, and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
Real Tip: If you’re like me, you love pumpkin everything, but you’re not too fond of pumpkin pie spice. If so, you can easily substitute pumpkin pie spice with cinnamon.
Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
Recipe from AllRecipes.com
- Heat milk, chocolate chips, and cocoa powder in a pan over medium heat until the chips have just melted. Approx. 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon) until smooth.
- Remove from heat and serve in mugs with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and cocoa powder.
Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
Recipe from SkinnyMs.com
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree fresh or canned
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 cup milk or milk substitute
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup more or less to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup ice
- Whipped cream
- Add all ingredients to your blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Top with whipped cream
- Enjoy. 🙂
Enjoy your favorite flavors of fall with these three easy pumpkin spice drinks that you can make at the campground. If you’re looking for a new fifth wheel, travel trailer, or motorhome for sale to take you on your next vacation, contact us today.