You’ve finally decided that it’s time to make your dreams of owning an RV a reality, but where do you start? If you already know that you want a drivable RV instead of a towable, then you’re on the right track towards finding your dream vehicle. In this motorhomes review, we’ll take an in-depth look at class A motorhomes, class C motorhomes, and class C diesel motorhomes to help you find the perfect motorhome for your needs.
Class C Motorhome
A class C motorhome is the classic family camper for anyone who loves to travel with ease. Class C motorhomes are more compact than class A’s and feature sleeping for your whole family. This 2021 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds class C motorhome is a great example of the layout and features you can expect from this type of motorhome.
- 360 Siphon RV Holding Tank
- Bedroom 12V Outlet
- Recessed 3-Burner Cooktop
- Touchscreen Dash Radio
Class A Motorhome
The largest of the motorhomes, class A motorhomes are built for luxury. These are a popular option for snowbirds and retirees because they are equipped with all the amenities from home. The residential appliances, spacious wardrobes, and luxury seating options are ideal for extended trips or full-time living.
- Ford® E-Series Chassis – 7.3L Triton® V8 Engine, 350HP, 468 lb.-ft. Torque
- 10″ Touchscreen Dash Radio with Back-Up Monitor, and Integrated Camera
- Residential Vinyl Flooring
- 82” Interior Ceiling Height
Class C Diesel Motorhome
If you like the compact design of the class C motorhomes, but you’d like more towing power, then consider taking home a Thor Motor Coach Gemini class C diesel motorhome from Campbell RV. These high-class RVs feature all the interior amenities you need to feel at home, with the benefit of a powerful engine to take you anywhere you want to go. Learn more about these class C diesel motorhomes by browsing our available Gemini floorplans for order.
- Ford® Transit Chassis 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® Turbo Gas Engine, 306-HP, 400-lb.ft. Torque
- All-Wheel Drive (AWD) System
- Ford® 10-speed Automatic Overdrive Transmission (10R80)
- Ford® Safety Systems – Lane Departure Warning, Pre-Collision Assist, Auto High Beam Headlights, TPMS, AdvanceTrac® with RSC®, Hill Start Assist, RainSensing Windshield Wipers
- 5,000-lb Trailer Hitch with 7-pin Round Connector
Don’t wait to place your order for a motorhome; contact us today and start your next adventure!