If you’re looking for an incredible semi-savory sweet potato casserole that will help you to balance your Thanksgiving Day meal, we’ve got you covered! Get the full Thanksgiving recipe below for this delicious take on a classic sweet dish that perfectly blends all your favorite flavors of fall and packs in nutrients and more!
Recipe adapted from one found on WithSaltAndWit.Com
- 3 cp. cauliflower florets
- 4 cp. sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cp. shredded smoked gouda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 cp. pecans
- 1/2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne
- Start by preheating the oven to 375F.
- Wash and dry all your produce.
- Cube the sweet potatoes.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss potatoes in the coconut oil and lay them out on the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the over for 20-25 minutes until they are just softened.
- Remove them from the oven and to a blender.
- Next, you’ll need to heat a small sauce pan of water. Add in the cauliflower and cover.
- Cook until tender enough to pierce with a fork. Then drain and add to the blender.
- Blend the cauliflower and the sweet potato until smooth.
- Add the egg, smoked gouda, cinnamon, and salt and pepper.
- Grease your baking pan (I recommend a 9×9) and add in the potato mix.
- In another small bowl, toss the pecans in melted coconut oil and the cayenne pepper.
- Add the pecans to the top of the casserole and back for 24-30 minutes.
- Serve warm!
Contact us for more information on the incredible RVs for sale at Campbell RV.