Forest River RV Cherokee Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The open road beckons you to head out in a Forest River Cherokee travel trailer or toy hauler! You will find better comfort, style, and value so you can fully enjoy your adventures.
With three complete packages, you are sure to have everything you could need. The Cherokee Total Control app and remote control system makes life easier at the campsite, and the external porch scare light will give you a peace of mind. The Power Gear™ frame technology and space save rail design are just a couple of the units construction that make them last.
Answer the wilderness call and head to the woods with a Forest River Cherokee travel trailer or toy hauler today!
Forest River Cherokee travel trailer 274RK highlights: Rear Kitchen Large Slide ... more about Cherokee 274RK
Sleeps 5 Slides 1 Length 33 ft 7 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 1 in Hitch Weight 860 lbs Gross Weight 9980 lbs Dry Weight 6742 lbs Cargo Weight 3238 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 44 gals Grey Water Capacity 38 gals Black Water Capacity 28 gals Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Vibrationsmart Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI Awning Info 15' Power Axle Count 2 Shower Type Radius
Forest River Cherokee travel trailer 274WK highlights: Rear Living Kitchen ... more about Cherokee 274WK
Sleeps 5 Slides 2 Length 33 ft Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 1 in Hitch Weight 895 lbs Gross Weight 9985 lbs Dry Weight 7143 lbs Cargo Weight 2842 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 40 gals Grey Water Capacity 38 gals Black Water Capacity 38 gals Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Vibrationsmart Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI Awning Info 21' Power Axle Count 2 Shower Type Radius
Forest River Cherokee travel trailer 324TS highlights: Private Bunkhouse ... more about Cherokee 324TS
Sleeps 9 Slides 3 Length 40 ft 3 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 1 in Hitch Weight 1165 lbs Gross Weight 11365 lbs Dry Weight 8603 lbs Cargo Weight 2762 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 46 gals Grey Water Capacity 38 gals Black Water Capacity 38 gals Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Vibrationsmart Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI Awning Info 15' Power Axle Count 2 Shower Type Radius
- 8” Ceiling Mounted, Subwoofer with Accent Lighting
- Cannon™ 12V, High Efficiency, 11 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator with Travel Lock
- Chef Select Black Stainless Steel Kitchen Suite Package
- Cherokee Back up Camera System
- Cherokee Exclusive Stable Step with Oversized Landing
- Cherokee Sanitizer
- Cherokee Total Control App & Remote Control System
- External LED Strip Lighting
- External Porch Scare Light
- Fireplace (not available on all models)
- Full Hybrid Tub with Shower Surround
- Kitchen Skylight W/ Shade (N/A on FW)
- LED Interior Lights
- LED Strip Lighting (not available on all models)
- Light Filtering Sheer Shading Premium Blackout Zebra Blinds
- Matte Black Heavy Duty Spring Assisted Kitchen Faucet Sprayer
- Power Gear™ Frame Technology and Space Saver Rail Design
- Premium Bedding Ensemble and Comforter
- Premium Wheel Package
- Ramp Door Patio System (available on Toyhauler Models Only)
- Real Blackout Glass, Safety Slam, Friction Hinge Entry Door with Window and Shade Prep
- Residential Farm Style Black Stainless Steel Sink
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- Super Kitchen
- Supersized, Central Air Conditioning Unit (15,000 BTU) with Quick Cool Air Dump Feature
- Tire Pressure Monitors
- Upgraded Sofa with Bolster Arm Rests
- USB Charging Stations
Base Camp Package
- Black Waste Tank Flush out Kit
- Armored Underbelly Tank Enclosure
- Flip Down Travel Rack (not available on Toyhauler Models)
- Large Exterior Folding Assist Grab Handle
- Outside Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Outside TV Bracket and Hook Ups
- Power Awning
- RV Grill Quick Connect
- 40” Dinette Drawers x 2 on models with slideouts
- 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Cabinets in Bedroom
- Entertainment System
- High Output Attic Fan in Bathroom
- Oven with Light
- Roof Mounted Ducted Air Conditioner (not available on units under 26’)
- Sink Cover
- Skylight over Shower
- Solid Bedroom Doors (not available on all models)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.