RV Rentals at Campbell RV in Sarasota, FL
Get more information on our RV Rentals below and be certain to contact us if you have any additional questions about our motorhomes for rent in Florida.
If you're looking for a great RV to rent for your next family vacation, then Campbell RV is the place for you. We know that family vacations and weekend getaways are a memorable, magical time. Make your next trip even more memorable by renting a high-quality RV from us. If you want to learn more about renting a great RV, call us today at (941) 342-4330.
- Rental period: 3 day minimum for all motorhomes.
- Reservation deposit is equal to the amount of the rental (Required on all rentals). Security deposit is refundable. No refunds once rental is paid for. Proper identification (valid drivers license) must be presented when reserving a vehicle. We reserve the right to verify driving record and credit history of applicants.
- Security (Damage) deposit: $500.00-$1,500.00 depending on coach. Refundable within 7 days of return if unit is brought back in good condition with no damage and is clean.
- Pick up times: Monday-Friday 9:30AM-5:00PM, Return times: Monday-Friday 9:30AM-5:00PM, Saturdays 9:30AM-5:00PM. Closed Sundays. If you need special times for return or pick-up, please call and we will try to work with you!
- Cleaning fee: $100.00 if unit is not returned in condition it was received.
- Gasoline tanks are full upon departure and must be returned full. The renter will be charged a $25.00 fee plus $6.00 a gallon for not returning the unit full of fuel. Propane tanks are filled upon departure and are required to be full upon return.
- Holding tanks must be empty when unit is returned. A dumping fee of $50.00 per tank will be charged if tanks are not empty upon return.
- No pets are allowed. If we determine you had animals in our motorhome you lose your security deposit.
- Smoking is never allowed in our motorhomes. If we smell smoke you lose your security deposit.
- All fees are payable by cash, debit or major credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, & American Express).
- Full payment is due before your day of departure for all rental fees, security deposit, estimated mileage charges, etc. Fees are subject to Florida 7% sales tax.
- Insurance is provided with the rental. We must have proof of your insurance before the motorhome departs.
- All drivers must be 25 years of age or older. All persons driving the motorhome must provide a valid drivers license.
- Access to the roof of our motorhomes is not allowed. Ladders are for Campbell RV Inc. RV technicians only. If you damage the roof or awning it is not covered by the insurance.
- Towing is not allowed with our motorhomes.
- Operating instructions will be given at time of departure. Please allow 30-45 minutes.
- No refunds on early returns.
- All rates and terms are subject to change without prior notice. Race weekends and special event rates may be higher. This is not a complete list of terms and any additional terms will be disclosed in your rental contract.
Contact us today by calling 941.342.4330 for rates and availability. We look forward to serving you!
Do I need a special license to drive an RV?
No. You only need a standard state-issued driver's license to drive an RV.